Thursday, November 17, 2011

13 weeks

Wally finally learned the command "Lay Down" ! I'm so proud of him!!! It took some time but with a little hamburger meat and 2 hours straight of practicing he was able to pick up on it lol...before I would just do 3 minute command lessons, but it just wasn't working for the lay down.

He knows a lot of other commands as well! He knows: sit, stay, jump, bark/talk, up, out, in, go potty,  and (on occasion) QUIET DOWN MR! Wallace even tells me when I have to take him potty- which is awesome because I live in an apartment! He learned all this before lay down. haha... It just was really hard for me to teach. I would have him sit and slowly lower a treat downward for him to lay down, he would do it-but only with my help. I think he's doing great for only being 13 weeks old....You can really tell the difference between have two breeds... The first dog I ever had was a rat terrier, My mom did the training so having little Wallace to train has been fun. Next on my list is to have him stop biting me!!!

I'll try to get a picture of Mr. W laying down sometime soon! :)
It's so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment