Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Updates

Update 1:

Just took Wallace to his first vet exam on Monday. He was so good! The only problem the doctor found was a small stye, but she said with a warm compress it should go away. He also got his second shot/ 2 wormed med's/kennel cough med's. With a cookie he didn't even notice the shot! He wasn't to keen with the cough med's since they administer it through the nose...The clinic gave us a 2 pound bag of Science Diet puppy small bites food for just coming in plus a big pack of dog care papers. It cost $117.00...Does this seem too pricey? We took him to a clinic in Mukilteo, WA-so that's probably why.  I'm just glad he's healthy and happy! =D I made another appointment- I really like Wallace's doctor and the staff there. Their all super nice.

Update 2:

I think my camera broke! =( I read that it can be "reset" (supposedly) with having the batteries out for a couple days....but we'll see...Seems too good of a fix.. HA

No comments:

Post a Comment